About your business
Searching the web for a company profile that will compliment your own are you?

You have to tell the world about your business or it wont survive, your customers want support,
you give they take. If you don't they don't.

Your real chance to share your vision and mission statement.

If you have a really small company you still had people searching for your (nonexistent) website
for years. You did no advertising, they didn't find a single page, you screwed up!

Who cares what you sell? If you refuse to show it to me I won't buy it!

It's a common thought of my customers that I can make their website without them.
Please be amused by this now so you don't have to torture me later.

Gaby de Wilde

Beun 19
1602ER
Enkhuizen
The Netherlands


About your business

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?